1. I have lost my password. Is it possible to send it once more to my Email address?
Yes, please go to the "Members Area" section and click the link after log in form - "Have lost your login or password? Click here"
2. Some of the profiles were published much time ago. Are they still actual? Is the profile owner still interested for finding a partner for himself?
It is not a simply thing to find a friend for oneself. After submitting profile form everyone will get the login name and the password for updating and deleting his profile at any time. While he has not removed his profile we consider that he is still interested at a partner's search. Additionally if user has not visited his member's area for long time he will receive notification that we will remove his profile if he will not do necessary steps. If he doesn't do these steps we'll remove your profile.
3. In what way do you send emails from your system?
The letters are sent automatically to the Email address which is registered in the user's profile.
4. I do not have an Email address. Where can I get it?
Free Email address you can get for example at www.hotmail.com
5. How can I contact a person who do not know my language perfectly?
You can use such free translate services as www.translate.ru or www.altavista.com
6. We are a marriage agency. Can we publish profiles of our clients on your site?
Yes if your service if free for our clients, it means that you have your profit only from your clients. If it is not so then you will violate our Terms and Conditions.
Questions about a profile
1. What is a period when you will publish my profile?
This period is 1-3 days for our paid members and up to 2 weeks for the others.
2. Can I publish my profile without a photo?
No, we accept registration forms only from those who are really interested to find a partner so profiles without a photo will not be published.
3. How can I send you my photo?
You may upload your photo(s) immediately after registration form submit or can do it later from your Members Area.
4. I do not have any digital photo. Can I send you my photo for scanning via regular mail?
No, we accept only digital photos and can't offer you a scan service.
5. What are your requirements to the photos? What format and size should they be?
Your photo should be only in JPEG, BMP, GIF or PNG format, with the maximum file size of 1MB and the image size at least 175*250 pixels.
6. I do not want to be recognized on the photo. Is it possible to hide my eyes with a black strip?
Yes, it is possible only for those who seeks for a sex relationships. You may hide your eyes by yourself or inform us about this your wish and we will do it for you.
7. Can I update or remove my profile?
Yes, you may do it going to your "Members Area". Please use the button "For Members".
8. Can I update my profile's photo?
Yes, you can do it from your Members Area. We have a right not to change your photo if we consider that it has no reason. For example if the old one has better quality than a new one.
9. Can I publish several profiles?
No, each user may publish only one of his profile. If your data have been changed then you may update your profile in your "Members Area".
10. How long will be my profile active?
After you submit the profile you will get the login and the password so that you will be able to update or delete your profile at any time. While you have not removed your profile we consider that you are still interested for a partner. Additionally if you will not visit your member's area for long time you will receive notification that we will remove your profile if you will not do necessary steps. If you don't do these steps we'll remove your profile.
11. I have filled out a profile form, but it is still not published. What's the problem?
Please read once more the FAQ section and check up if you have done all the registration steps correctly. Please pay attention on the publishing period. Check up if you have sent us your photo(s) and if the photo has necessary standards.
Questions about a paid membership
1. When will I receive my password to contact the other members after I will pay for the membership?
Immediately if you have used a credit card and after we will receive the money if you have transferred them via bank.
2. I want pay for the membership but my legal active credit card is not accepted. What's the problem?
It may occur if current Internet connection is bad. Please try again a little bit later (after 3-24 hours) or you can use our alternative billing partner or bank transfer.
3. I have paid for the membership. Should I inform you in the future when I want to finish my membership or it will be finished by itself?
Two types of payment are available, One-time and Recurring Billings. Please pay your attention at the type when you will pay. If you choose a Recurring Billing then the payment will be
repeat each time when the paid period will be finished, while you will decide to stop your
membership. Cancellation may be done at our payment partner page.
4. Is it important to inform you by email when I have paid for the membership by money transfer?
It is really very important, as sometime we are not able to get your Email address from the transfer payment information and that's why we do not know where we should send the password.
5. I have transferred the money to your bank account a lot time ago, but still have not received my passwords or any other information from you. What's the problem?
The problem is that you have not informed us about the payment by email. It is really very important, as sometime we are not able to get your email address from the transfer payment information and that's why we do not know where we should send the password.
6. My country is not in the list for paying by a credit card. How can I pay for the membership?
You have a possibility to pay for your membership using bank transfer method.